Last updated: 9/15/12
You are a medical student, resident, nurse, or other healthcare professional who has been tasked with studying about and reviewing: HEMORRHOIDS.
You could be a patient, or have a household member who was lately diagnosed with HEMORRHOIDS.
You will need this facts either for a board exam (eg. USMLE, COMLEX, ABSITE, Basic Surgery Board Exam, Internal Medicine Board Exam, Family members Medicine Board Exam, and so forth) and/or to take care of sufferers. You want to know the related eponyms, epidemiology, pathology, pathophysiology, pertinent history and physical exam findings, laboratory and radiologic workup, treatment options, complications, and prognosis.
You also require specific numerous option queries that test your expertise on this topic and that will aid you differentiate this subject from equivalent subjects. You can get all of that information and alot more right here.
This perform will also be updated with relevant data from present journal articles and evaluation books.
- hemorrhoids, internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid, anorectal bleeding, anorectal illness
Totally free Inquiries By way of E mail
If you would like zero cost concerns on ANORECTAL Disease, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your request. We are here to support.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Educational videos
- Differential diagnosis
- General symptoms
- Physical exam
- Anatomy and innervation
- Internal hemorrhoids: Location
- Internal hemorrhoids: Classification
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids
- Bleeding following hemorrhoid band ligation
- Several selection inquiries
- Frequent curveballs on the oral surgery board exam
- Strikeouts on the oral surgery board exam
- Band ligation of hemorrhoid operative methods