A blend of Hypericum, Artemisia, Cypress, and Geranium extracts. A mixture of herbal extracts to reduce swelling. This product combines various effects: hemorrhoids therapy, varicose vein remedy, therapy of swollen skin locations.
Usage: – For treating hemorrhoids: Apply three-five occasions a day on the swollen area and about it, until full absorption of the material, for at least 5 days. Continue five much more days, with 2 remedies a day. As an option, it is possible to soak cotton pad in Afoulim, then insert it in the rectum for the night.
- For treating swollen leg’s veins (varicose veins): Massage into vein region in the evening.
- For treating other swollen places: Soak in cotton pad and leave on the swollen region and around it, throughout the night. Repeat for 6 nights.
- Afoulim. Afoulim hemorrhoids and varicose vein therapy. Hemorrhoids ointment.
- one hundred% organic,100% organic, not tested on animals, Israeli herbal hemorrhoids remedy,
- Judea Desert, swollen leg veins therapy, product from Judea Desert herbs,
- alternative hemorrhoids therapy, Herbs of Kedem, all organic varicose reduction remedy,
- varicose vein healing product, Treating swollen skin areas,
I Recommend: -:( tinyurl.com ):- A basic definition of thrombosis is a blood clot that types in a vein, which can influence the flow of blood. Thrombosis does not only happen in hemorrhoids. When treating a thrombosed external hemorrhoid surgically the physician will either make an incision that tends to make them capable to drain the blood clot, or just remove it entirely. This last method is more successful but may be much more painful and demand a longer period of healing, and possibly stitches. Many individuals decide on to treat their thrombosed hemorrhoid themselves and this can be quite productive. Hemorrhoids are the sacs of veins around and inside the anal and rectum. When these veins turn out to be enlarged or swollen due to pressure and strain of these locations, hemorrhoids have occurred. Not every person who suffers from the condition has a thrombosed hemorrhoid, so it is important to know the distinction as there are different treatment options dependent on the variety you have. A thrombosed hemorrhoid most typically occurs when an currently enlarged or swollen hemorrhoid suffers a cut or scrape and a blood clot forms. It may type following a especially painful bowel motion, specifically if you are constipated. You will most probably get the symptoms quickly following such an knowledge. You may also get this condition after getting hemorrhoids for a even though, given that it usually forms over a long period of time, despite the fact that once it finally happens the symptoms appear soon following. That is why a very good practice in the prevention of thrombosed …
Video Rating: 5 / five